Tickets: FOUR guaranteed spots at all events throughout the year ($620 value), including:
- Kick Off event in June 2014 — 400+ attendees ($80 value)
- Past Winners Showcase in July 2014 — 300+ attendees ($80 value)
- Media, Capital, Strategy in August 2014 — 300+ attendees ($80 value)
- Nominee Reception in September 2014 — 800+ attendees ($80 value)
- Chicago Innovation Awards in October 2014 — 1500+ attendees ($200 value)
- VIP Afterparty in October 2014 — 300+ attendees ($100 value)
Tickets: TWO guaranteed spots at all events throughout the year ($310 value), including:
- Kick Off event in June 2014 — 400+ attendees ($40 value)
- Past Winners Showcase in July 2014 — 300+ attendees ($40 value)
- Media, Capital, Strategy in August 2014 — 300+ attendees ($40 value)
- Nominee Reception in September 2014 — 800+ attendees ($40 value)
- Chicago Innovation Awards in October 2014 — 1500+ attendees ($100 value)
- VIP Afterparty in October 2014 — 300+ attendees ($50 value)
All VIP Members and Angel VIP Members will be recognized as Chicago innovation leaders:
- Recognition at all events
- Recognition on the Chicago Innovation Awards website
- Recognition announcements in the Chicago Innovation Awards newsletter
- Each member receives a free copy of our newest book Innovating…Chicago-Style, which contains interviews with 80 of the most successful Chicago area innovators of the past decade.
Memberships may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for further details.
Corporate VIP Memberships and Corporate Angel VIP Memberships are available as well. Email Luke@chicagoinnovationawards.com for details.
For over a decade now, the Chicago Innovation Awards has been shining a spotlight on the most innovative products and services in the Chicago area. We would not be so successful without the support of passionate individuals like you. That is why we are thrilled to announce a new way for you to support our important work, while you become deeply connected to the creative energy of Chicago’s innovators.
By joining as a VIP Member, you will enable the Chicago Innovation Foundation, the driver of the Chicago Innovation Awards, to build upon the momentum of the past decade by creating more educational, networking, and innovative programs and resources. With your gift, we can not only meet this demand, but also exceed expectations, while providing some great benefits to you.
Angel VIP Members
Myron M. Cherry
Raymond Genellie Jr.
Gerald “Solutionman” Haman
Cedric Hurst II
Arvan Reese III
Teddy Scott, Jr. Ph.D.
Nick Farina Sr.
Stephanie Leese Emrich