To be eligible for a Chicago Innovation Award, the product, service, or company nominated must be:
- Introduced within the past 3 years.
- Headquartered in the greater Chicago region, including the northern half of Illinois, southern Wisconsin, and northwest Indiana.
The judging committee looks at the following criteria:
- Did the product/service meet an unmet need?
- What new value has been created for the end user?
- How unique is the product/service?
- What is its quantifiable evidence of success in the market?
Check out our Nomination FAQ.
Take a look at what nominees, finalists, and winners receive.
Additional files or materials?
Email them to Paul@chicagoinnovationawards.com and we will be sure to include them with your submission.
Please be patient if you are uploading large files – it may take a few minutes
You will receive an email confirmation once your nomination has successfully been submitted. Please save this for your records.
Questions? Send us an email! We look forward to meeting you at this year’s Chicago Innovation Awards events!