Getting more women into finance roles could help eradicate the biases women face when starting a business. But that would just be the beginning to increasing diversity for entrepreneurs, Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle told the crowd of about 500 at Chicago Innovation Award’s second annual Celebrating Women in Innovation event.
Archive for the ‘press’ Category
The Illinois Institute of Technology is launching a two-year Saturday MBA program this fall, teaming with the Chicago Innovation Awards to add a twist.
A Chicago university and local innovation-focused organization are teaming up to train business students to navigate the city’s growing tech and startup scene.
Chicago Business Journal talks about our trip to Nasdaq earlier this week.
By Keri Wiginton and John Carpenter, Blue Sky
Oct. 31, 2013
October 31, 2013
By John Carpenter, Blue Sky Reporter
Oct. 30, 2013
Tom Kuczmarski, professor at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and founder of the Chicago Innovation Awards, talks about whether innovators are born or taught.
Tech sector draws attention — and money — as experts urge large corporations to latch onto innovation, too
By John Carpenter, Blue Sky reporter
Oct. 15, 2013
Illinois, Innovation Awards organizers to promote cooperation
June 23, 2013|By Wailin Wong, Chicago Tribune reporter
- Chicago Neighborhood Award showcases small business innovation in Chicago’s diverse neighborhoods through Chicago Innovation Awards and Wintrust sponsored initiative
- ‘What do we have to do?’ Female innovators chart path toward equality
- Illinois Tech launches innovation-focused Saturday MBA program
- Illinois Tech Teams up With Chicago Innovation Awards to Offer an MBA Focused on Innovation
- Illinois Tech launches Innovation MBA in partnership with the Chicago Innovation Awards