Dan Miller, Co-founder of the Chicago Innovation Awards, and Luke Tanen, Executive Director, discuss innovation in Chicago on Beyond the Beltway, a nationally-syndicated radio program and TV show that takes America’s political pulse.
Archive for June, 2012
- Chicago Innovation acquires the Chicago Student Invention Convention with plans to expand innovation education for youth across the Chicago region
- Winners Spotlight: SMS Assist founder talks new CEO, the company’s future, and words to live by
- Winner Spotlight: Catching up with 2015 Chicago Innovation Award winner Coapt
- Blue Sky Innovation: AI won’t kill you, but ignoring it might kill your business, experts say
- The Wealth of Chicagoland’s Network is not Measured in Dollars — article by Chicago Innovation Awards Nominee Research Coordinator, Jena Pianin