Thomas D. Kuczmarski, senior partner and president of Kuczmarski & Associates, is a nationally recognized expert in the innovation and development of new products and services. The author of six books and many articles, Mr. Kuczmarski has taught product and service innovation at Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management for 31 years. Mr. Kuczmarski is the founder and co-chair, along with Dan Miller, of the Chicago Innovation Awards, which recognizes each year the most innovative new products, services, business models and processes developed in the Chicago area.
Archive for April, 2012
“I have come to realize how much time is wasted teaching managers about the practical skills of innovation. It is the chief executive officer that needs the lesson. Everything else that is central to reaping the fruits of innovation emerges from this simple observation,” says Tom Kuczmarski, co-founder of the Chicago Innovation Awards.
- Winners Spotlight: SMS Assist founder talks new CEO, the company’s future, and words to live by
- Argument or Location Essay Matters with Taste Essays
- Conference pupils’ mental needs’ importance
- Balancing the Work-Load and the School Fill
- How-to Expose Essay Writing