Thomas D. Kuczmarski, senior partner and president of Kuczmarski & Associates, is a nationally recognized expert in the innovation and development of new products and services. The author of six books and many articles, Mr. Kuczmarski has taught product and service innovation at Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management for 31 years. Mr. Kuczmarski is the founder and co-chair, along with Dan Miller, of the Chicago Innovation Awards, which recognizes each year the most innovative new products, services, business models and processes developed in the Chicago area.
Archive for April, 2012
“I have come to realize how much time is wasted teaching managers about the practical skills of innovation. It is the chief executive officer that needs the lesson. Everything else that is central to reaping the fruits of innovation emerges from this simple observation,” says Tom Kuczmarski, co-founder of the Chicago Innovation Awards.
- Winners Spotlight: Tom Schlegel of Radio Flyer talks 100-year anniversary, methods of innovation
- Chicago Innovation acquires the Chicago Student Invention Convention with plans to expand innovation education for youth across the Chicago region
- Winners Spotlight: SMS Assist founder talks new CEO, the company’s future, and words to live by
- Winner Spotlight: Catching up with 2015 Chicago Innovation Award winner Coapt
- Blue Sky Innovation: AI won’t kill you, but ignoring it might kill your business, experts say