Thomas D. Kuczmarski, senior partner and president of Kuczmarski & Associates, is a nationally recognized expert in the innovation and development of new products and services. The author of six books and many articles, Mr. Kuczmarski has taught product and service innovation at Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management for 31 years. Mr. Kuczmarski is the founder and co-chair, along with Dan Miller, of the Chicago Innovation Awards, which recognizes each year the most innovative new products, services, business models and processes developed in the Chicago area.
Archive for April, 2012
“I have come to realize how much time is wasted teaching managers about the practical skills of innovation. It is the chief executive officer that needs the lesson. Everything else that is central to reaping the fruits of innovation emerges from this simple observation,” says Tom Kuczmarski, co-founder of the Chicago Innovation Awards.
- Blog Post: “The Maker Movement Comes to Genetics” by Ben Kleinman, Director, Innovators Connection
- tastytrade: Tom Kuczmarski & Luke Tanen interviewed on tastytrade’s “Bootstrapping in America
- Innovators Connection Brings Together Nearly 200 Innovators for Networking and New Business Relationships
- Chicago Tribune’s Blue Sky Innovation: Photos
- Chicago Tribune’s Blue Sky Innovation: Video