The director of the 10-year-old Chicago Innovation Awards shares key steps other cities can take to fuel economic growth.
Archive for July, 2011
- Winners Spotlight: Tom Schlegel of Radio Flyer talks 100-year anniversary, methods of innovation
- Chicago Innovation acquires the Chicago Student Invention Convention with plans to expand innovation education for youth across the Chicago region
- Winners Spotlight: SMS Assist founder talks new CEO, the company’s future, and words to live by
- Winner Spotlight: Catching up with 2015 Chicago Innovation Award winner Coapt
- Blue Sky Innovation: AI won’t kill you, but ignoring it might kill your business, experts say