The director of the 10-year-old Chicago Innovation Awards shares key steps other cities can take to fuel economic growth.
Archive for July, 2011
- Crain’s Chicago Business: Tom Kuczmarski shares op-ed “This is how to make America great again”
- WGN interviews Tom Kuczmarski about re-shaping industries through innovation
- Killer Innovation talk radio show asks Tom Kuczmarski to name the 3 things that every organization should do to be truly innovative
- ChicagoInno: The Chicago Innovation Awards Just Launched a New Mentorship Program for Women
- Chicago Business Journal: “Chicago Innovation Awards carry on with a high-profile NASDAQ tradition”