The director of the 10-year-old Chicago Innovation Awards shares key steps other cities can take to fuel economic growth.
Archive for July, 2011
- Blue Sky Innovation: AI won’t kill you, but ignoring it might kill your business, experts say
- The Wealth of Chicagoland’s Network is not Measured in Dollars — article by Chicago Innovation Awards Nominee Research Coordinator, Jena Pianin
- Crain’s Chicago Business: Innovation is also Chicago’s game
- Daily Herald Business Ledger: Suburban companies share spotlight at Chicago Innovation Awards
- The Huffington Post: High Tech Networking: Bullseye Smart Badge