The director of the 10-year-old Chicago Innovation Awards shares key steps other cities can take to fuel economic growth.
Archive for July, 2011
- Sharing a vision: Archipelago chief still dreaming
- Chicago Sun-Times: The 2012 Chicago Innovation Award winners
- Chicago Tribune: Chicago Innovation Foundation’s Un-Gala Raises More Than $160,000 for Chicago Innovation Awards
- Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management: Kellogg, Northwestern teams shine at 2012 Chicago Innovation Awards
- Chicago's innovation ecosystem needs to connect the dots