When historians look back on this decade in Chicago, it will be seen as a time when the forces that develop entrepreneurs, foster innovation, and retain the best young talent took hold in the city. In my four decades of work in Chicago I have never seen our business sector as innovative, diverse and interconnected as it is today.
Archive for May, 2011
A cross section of the Chicago region’s foremost business, education, government, and civic leaders comprise the newly created Board of Advisors of the Chicago Innovation Awards.
- Blog Post: “The Maker Movement Comes to Genetics” by Ben Kleinman, Director, Innovators Connection
- tastytrade: Tom Kuczmarski & Luke Tanen interviewed on tastytrade’s “Bootstrapping in America
- Innovators Connection Brings Together Nearly 200 Innovators for Networking and New Business Relationships
- Chicago Tribune’s Blue Sky Innovation: Photos
- Chicago Tribune’s Blue Sky Innovation: Video