When historians look back on this decade in Chicago, it will be seen as a time when the forces that develop entrepreneurs, foster innovation, and retain the best young talent took hold in the city. In my four decades of work in Chicago I have never seen our business sector as innovative, diverse and interconnected as it is today.
Archive for May, 2011
A cross section of the Chicago region’s foremost business, education, government, and civic leaders comprise the newly created Board of Advisors of the Chicago Innovation Awards.
- Evening Business Wrap-up Interview with Tom Kuczmarski
- Letter to the editor: Innovation about much more than the number of patents
- John Tolva's speech at the Chicago Innovation Awards Nominee Reception
- Balanced Growth Consulting spreads the word for companies to nominate
- Editorial: City needs to show it’s a magnet for innovation