When historians look back on this decade in Chicago, it will be seen as a time when the forces that develop entrepreneurs, foster innovation, and retain the best young talent took hold in the city. In my four decades of work in Chicago I have never seen our business sector as innovative, diverse and interconnected as it is today.
Archive for May, 2011
A cross section of the Chicago region’s foremost business, education, government, and civic leaders comprise the newly created Board of Advisors of the Chicago Innovation Awards.
- Can we pick the stars, or what?
- Chicago Tribune: Chicago’s startup engine roars
- Dan Miller and 2 Past Winners on WGN Radio
- Real-time bus schedule data aids commuters
- Newsradio 780 WBBM encourages companies to submit for this year’s award