When historians look back on this decade in Chicago, it will be seen as a time when the forces that develop entrepreneurs, foster innovation, and retain the best young talent took hold in the city. In my four decades of work in Chicago I have never seen our business sector as innovative, diverse and interconnected as it is today.
Archive for May, 2011
A cross section of the Chicago region’s foremost business, education, government, and civic leaders comprise the newly created Board of Advisors of the Chicago Innovation Awards.
- Illinois Tech launches Innovation MBA in partnership with the Chicago Innovation Awards
- Crain’s Chicago Business: Tom Kuczmarski shares op-ed “This is how to make America great again”
- WGN interviews Tom Kuczmarski about re-shaping industries through innovation
- Killer Innovation talk radio show asks Tom Kuczmarski to name the 3 things that every organization should do to be truly innovative
- ChicagoInno: The Chicago Innovation Awards Just Launched a New Mentorship Program for Women