When historians look back on this decade in Chicago, it will be seen as a time when the forces that develop entrepreneurs, foster innovation, and retain the best young talent took hold in the city. In my four decades of work in Chicago I have never seen our business sector as innovative, diverse and interconnected as it is today.
Archive for May, 2011
A cross section of the Chicago region’s foremost business, education, government, and civic leaders comprise the newly created Board of Advisors of the Chicago Innovation Awards.
- From kids to adults, innovation is transforming education in Chicago
- Chicago Neighborhood Award showcases small business innovation in Chicago’s diverse neighborhoods through Chicago Innovation Awards and Wintrust sponsored initiative
- ‘What do we have to do?’ Female innovators chart path toward equality
- Illinois Tech launches innovation-focused Saturday MBA program
- Illinois Tech Teams up With Chicago Innovation Awards to Offer an MBA Focused on Innovation