When historians look back on this decade in Chicago, it will be seen as a time when the forces that develop entrepreneurs, foster innovation, and retain the best young talent took hold in the city. In my four decades of work in Chicago I have never seen our business sector as innovative, diverse and interconnected as it is today.
Archive for May, 2011
A cross section of the Chicago region’s foremost business, education, government, and civic leaders comprise the newly created Board of Advisors of the Chicago Innovation Awards.
- Chicago Sun-Times: The 2012 Chicago Innovation Award winners
- Groupon founder's tips to make Chicago more like Silicon Valley
- Innovation award winners ‘are moving Chicago forward’
- Chicago Tribune: Chicago Innovation Foundation’s Un-Gala Raises More Than $160,000 for Chicago Innovation Awards
- Technori: Chicago Innovation Awards: Celebrating the City’s Innovators for 11 Years