When historians look back on this decade in Chicago, it will be seen as a time when the forces that develop entrepreneurs, foster innovation, and retain the best young talent took hold in the city. In my four decades of work in Chicago I have never seen our business sector as innovative, diverse and interconnected as it is today.
Archive for May, 2011
A cross section of the Chicago region’s foremost business, education, government, and civic leaders comprise the newly created Board of Advisors of the Chicago Innovation Awards.
- 2014 Chicago Innovation Award winners ring the Nasdaq bell
- 2014 Un-Gala coverage: Blue Sky Innovation
- Miles White knocks 'em dead at Chicago Innovation Awards
- Crain’s: 1871, Belly, Food Genius among Up and Comer honorees
- Lextech works with Verizon to view surveillance feeds