Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- Chicago Innovation Awards Looking for Exciting New Products or Services
- Chicago Tribune: Chicago Innovation Foundation’s Un-Gala Raises More Than $160,000 for Chicago Innovation Awards
- Nihao Magazine: 无界的创新：芝加哥创新奖颁奖典礼
- Easy does it could be software developer's motto
- VIDEO: NBC – Chicago Innovation Awards