Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- Group lights the way to cheaper energy bills
- Chicago innovation’s band leader: Tom Kuczmarski
- The Innovation Update: Volume 2 – March 2012
- Chicago Innovation Awards Executive Director Luke Tanen featured in ARA Mentors video
- Sharing a vision: Archipelago chief still dreaming