Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management: Kellogg, Northwestern teams shine at 2012 Chicago Innovation Awards
- Let's get innovative-ized!
- Chicago Mayor's Innovation Answers: Better Schools, Fewer Wars
- Chicago Tribune: Chicago’s startup engine roars
- Chicago is home to America’s innovators