Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- Dan Miller and 2 Past Winners on WGN Radio
- Crain’s: BrightTag, Catamaran, Coyote Logistics among winners of Chicago Innovation Awards
- Crain’s: Here’s who won 2013’s Chicago Innovation Awards
- Schuster of MJSI, Inc. joins Big Brothers Big Sisters board
- Getting white bread over the health hump