Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- Chicago Innovation Award Winners Open NASDAQ Stock Market
- NKY Chamber Announces BRINK Innovation Conference
- Sarah K. Neukom named Director of Events for the Chicago Innovation Awards
- Creating Energy Through Life Itself
- Motorola, Abbott, USG recognized for innovation