Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- Blog Post: “The Maker Movement Comes to Genetics” by Ben Kleinman, Director, Innovators Connection
- tastytrade: Tom Kuczmarski & Luke Tanen interviewed on tastytrade’s “Bootstrapping in America
- Innovators Connection Brings Together Nearly 200 Innovators for Networking and New Business Relationships
- Chicago Tribune’s Blue Sky Innovation: Photos
- Chicago Tribune’s Blue Sky Innovation: Video