Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- Winners Spotlight: Tom Schlegel of Radio Flyer talks 100-year anniversary, methods of innovation
- Chicago Innovation acquires the Chicago Student Invention Convention with plans to expand innovation education for youth across the Chicago region
- Winners Spotlight: SMS Assist founder talks new CEO, the company’s future, and words to live by
- Winner Spotlight: Catching up with 2015 Chicago Innovation Award winner Coapt
- Blue Sky Innovation: AI won’t kill you, but ignoring it might kill your business, experts say