Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- John Tolva’s speech at the Chicago Innovation Awards Nominee Reception
- Heartsounds mentioned as an innovative enterprise in times of change
- Chicago startup investments on an upswing but still lag coasts
- Chicago Innovation Awards Honor Ten Area Organizations for Diverse New Products, Services
- Chicago Mayor’s Innovation Answers: Better Schools, Fewer Wars