Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- 7th Annual Chicago Innovation Awards
- Chicago Innovation Awards: A Role Model
- Chicago Tribune: Chicago business world gathers to honor innovative companies
- Group lights the way to cheaper energy bills
- Illinois Business This Week video #2: Chicago Innovation Awards winners