Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- Security, enterprise cameras gain value in digital space
- Chicago Innovation Awards Selects 75 Finalists
- 2014 Chicago Innovation Award winners ring the Nasdaq bell
- 75 finalists honored at Innovation Awards
- What Chicago Knows about Innovation