Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- ‘What do we have to do?’ Female innovators chart path toward equality
- Illinois Tech launches innovation-focused Saturday MBA program
- Illinois Tech Teams up With Chicago Innovation Awards to Offer an MBA Focused on Innovation
- Illinois Tech launches Innovation MBA in partnership with the Chicago Innovation Awards
- Crain’s Chicago Business: Tom Kuczmarski shares op-ed “This is how to make America great again”