Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- Local innovators live up to city's history of ingenuity
- Letter to the editor: Innovation about much more than the number of patents
- 'Hackathons' keep FeedBurner on innovation cutting edge
- Chicago Innovation Awards on NBC
- Editorial: City needs to show it’s a magnet for innovation