Invention is often viewed as a source of economic growth. It isn’t. It’s innovation that generates new products, new services, new businesses, and new jobs. As a country we need to be focused on innovation more than ever before. Chicago Innovation Awards Co-Founder and Bloomberg BusinessWeek columnist Tom Kuczmarski tells us why.
Archive for February, 2011
- Illinois Tech launches Innovation MBA in partnership with the Chicago Innovation Awards
- Crain’s Chicago Business: Tom Kuczmarski shares op-ed “This is how to make America great again”
- WGN interviews Tom Kuczmarski about re-shaping industries through innovation
- Killer Innovation talk radio show asks Tom Kuczmarski to name the 3 things that every organization should do to be truly innovative
- ChicagoInno: The Chicago Innovation Awards Just Launched a New Mentorship Program for Women