While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- Open Call for Chicago Innovation Awards Nominations
- Illinois Business This Week video #2: Chicago Innovation Awards winners
- 2014 Un-Gala coverage: NBC 5
- Let’s get innovative-ized!
- Chicago Mayor’s Innovation Answers: Better Schools, Fewer Wars