While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- Writers, designers find new customers while companies gain new talent through crowdSPRING
- Crain’s: BrightTag, Catamaran, Coyote Logistics among winners of Chicago Innovation Awards
- Tom Kuczmarski speaks on Comcast’s Newsmakers
- Chicago Tribune: Chicago business world gathers to honor innovative companies
- Innovation – Chicago Style