While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- The Wealth of Chicagoland’s Network is not Measured in Dollars — article by Chicago Innovation Awards Nominee Research Coordinator, Jena Pianin
- Crain’s Chicago Business: Innovation is also Chicago’s game
- Daily Herald Business Ledger: Suburban companies share spotlight at Chicago Innovation Awards
- The Huffington Post: High Tech Networking: Bullseye Smart Badge
- Blue Sky Innovation: Chicago innovation grabs its shot in the spotlight (Photos)