While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- Crain’s: Chicago Innovation Foundation’s Un-Gala
- 2006 Innovation Awards nominees
- Technori: Chicago Innovation Awards: Celebrating the City’s Innovators for 11 Years
- Letter to the editor: Innovation about much more than the number of patents
- HIV/AIDS test leverages early detection to stem spread of infection