While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- Letter to the editor: Innovation about much more than the number of patents
- Connector ensures reliable data link between surgeon, patient
- 75 finalists honored at Innovation Awards
- Chicago Innovation Awards
- NBC: The 2012 Chicago Innovation Awards and Takeaways