While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- TechAmerica Proud Sponsor of 2010 Chicago Innovation Awards – Nominate your company today!
- Take your shot at a Chicago Innovation Award
- Do you like to innovate? Let us know!
- 226 nominees vie for 2006 Innovation Awards
- NBC: The 2012 Chicago Innovation Awards and Takeaways