While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- Chicago Neighborhood Award showcases small business innovation in Chicago’s diverse neighborhoods through Chicago Innovation Awards and Wintrust sponsored initiative
- ‘What do we have to do?’ Female innovators chart path toward equality
- Illinois Tech launches innovation-focused Saturday MBA program
- Illinois Tech Teams up With Chicago Innovation Awards to Offer an MBA Focused on Innovation
- Illinois Tech launches Innovation MBA in partnership with the Chicago Innovation Awards