While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- State to reward innovative small businesses
- Innovation Award deadline Tuesday
- 7th Annual Chicago Innovation Awards
- Illinois Business This Week: 2013 Chicago Innovation Awards video coverage
- Crain’s: Here’s who won 2013’s Chicago Innovation Awards