While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- Crain’s Chicago Business: Tom Kuczmarski shares op-ed “This is how to make America great again”
- WGN interviews Tom Kuczmarski about re-shaping industries through innovation
- Killer Innovation talk radio show asks Tom Kuczmarski to name the 3 things that every organization should do to be truly innovative
- ChicagoInno: The Chicago Innovation Awards Just Launched a New Mentorship Program for Women
- Chicago Business Journal: “Chicago Innovation Awards carry on with a high-profile NASDAQ tradition”