While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- Winners Spotlight: Tom Schlegel of Radio Flyer talks 100-year anniversary, methods of innovation
- Chicago Innovation acquires the Chicago Student Invention Convention with plans to expand innovation education for youth across the Chicago region
- Winners Spotlight: SMS Assist founder talks new CEO, the company’s future, and words to live by
- Winner Spotlight: Catching up with 2015 Chicago Innovation Award winner Coapt
- Blue Sky Innovation: AI won’t kill you, but ignoring it might kill your business, experts say