While Groupon is the undisputed tech story of the year in Chicago (if not the world), the immensely profitable, Google-spurning, hundreds of millions of dollars raising deal-of-the-day site is not the only game in town. As we ring in 2011, read the thoughts and predictions from the Chicago Innovation Awards and many other Chicago business and civic leaders.
Archive for January, 2011
- Blog Post: “The Maker Movement Comes to Genetics” by Ben Kleinman, Director, Innovators Connection
- tastytrade: Tom Kuczmarski & Luke Tanen interviewed on tastytrade’s “Bootstrapping in America
- Innovators Connection Brings Together Nearly 200 Innovators for Networking and New Business Relationships
- Chicago Tribune’s Blue Sky Innovation: Photos
- Chicago Tribune’s Blue Sky Innovation: Video